3M solar window film can be a business owner’s best friend. The Florida sun makes it expensive to cool commercial spaces, but we can help. On average, 3M window film pays back its cost in energy savings in as little as 36 months. Plus, the film can help extend the life of your HVAC system.
Not only can solar window film save you money, but they may also help make you money. Our films are all about comfort, and comfortable employees have been shown to be more productive.
Solar window film offers other benefits as well. They can help reduce glare, make the most of natural light and protect your furnishings or merchandise from fading. Our films are also endorsed by the American Skin Cancer Society because they block up to 99 percent of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- The ultimate in high technology, offering clear window film technology with outstanding heat rejection to create the perfect film for your building
- Clear to lightly tinted, allows up to 70 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Reflectivity that’s actually lower than glass
- Blocks up to 99 percent of UV rays to slow the fading of interior furnishings
- Keeps your employees, customers or tenants more comfortable
- Nano-ceramic technology combines excellent heat rejection with amazing clarity
- Allows up to 50 percent of the visible light through your windows
- Moderately tinted, providing additional glare reduction with minimal change in appearance
- Blocks UV rays and improves tenant comfort
- Eliminates annoying hot spots, making your building easier and less expensive to air condition
Night Vision Series
- Dual reflective technology provides daytime privacy while allowing easier viewing outside at night
- Allows up to 35% of the visible light through your windows
- Additional tint provides excellent heat rejection and offers the best glare reduction
- Blocks the sun’s harmful UV rays, which extends the life of your furnishings
Daylight Redirecting Films
- Helps bring natural light — which has been shown to boost sales, increase employee productivity, speed patient recovery time and improve test scores in students — deeper into your building
- Reduces the amount of electrical lighting necessary during daylight hours
- Redirects light from the sun up to 40 feet into your space