3M Fasara decorative window films can provide a flexible and affordable design solution to the design challenges in your home. Made of a durable polyster film with a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing, these films provide increased privacy while helping to control the natural light.
Want to add privacy? We can help. Our frosted 3M Fasara Glass Finishes look great on shower doors and bathroom windows. Decorative films are also popular on interior and exterior doors (such as French doors or sliding glass doors), glass cabinets, garage door windows and more.
There are more than 100 styles, patterns and colors available. In fact, 3M collaborates with leading designers from across the world to consistently release new design choices. We’re sure to have a decorative film to meet your design needs.
Why consider 3M Fasara films for your home?
- They let natural light in while enhancing privacy
- Create an open feel, even in small spaces
- Create the illusion of etched, treated or textured glass at a much more affordable price
- Made by the same manufacturer as Post-It Notes, 3M Fasara finishes can be easily remove and replace when you’re ready for a design change
- Often lower cost than actual etched, textured or sandblasted glass
- Less waste than full glass replacement
- Durable and easy to clean
- Long lasting. The finishes have an expected performance life of five to 20 years for indoor, vertical applications on non-perimeter glass
Fasara films also can enhance a business or commercial property.
Block the View Completely with 3M Privacy Films
In addition to 3M Fasara finishes, we also offer a variety of 3M Privacy Films – including mirror film, blackout films and matte films. Sometimes you want to hide areas of your home, such as closets or storage areas. Mirror films offer one-way views while blackout films, just as the name implies, fully prevent the view from either side. Matte privacy films are similar to Fasara’s frosted films and allow some light through but also block the view. We have 3M Farasra experts who can help you determine what is best for your home. Contact us today.